The Higher School of Textile and Clothing Industries (ESITH), in partnership with Ghent University in Belgium, the National School of Arts and Textile Industries (ENSAIT) in France, Shinshu University in Japan and CTT Group of Canada, is organizing this year the seventh edition of the International Conference on Intelligent Textiles and Mass Customization "ITMC 2019" which will be held in the historic city of Marrakech at the Palm Plaza Hotel from 13 to 15 November 2019.
This important event meets every two years in rotation between the 5 coordinating countries (Belgium, Canada, France, Japan and Morocco).
The ITMC 2019 conference is for guests from various industries and disciplines related to the textile industry. Its interdisciplinary approach is the key to maximizing the potential and development of textile materials for various applications. The purpose of the conference is to explore new ideas, effective solutions and collaborative partnerships for business growth by catalyzing the creation of a beneficial synergy between designers, manufacturers, suppliers and end-users from all sectors and making full use of this potential. The themes of the ITMC conference focus on smart textiles and mass personalization.
On November 13th and 14th, inspiring speakers from industry, academia, governments and corporations will shed light on new opportunities and challenges, providing global statistics and successful experiences in science and high technology. Innovation in the discussion table will flourish through cooperation, policy, education and training, and will be strengthened through an exceptional interaction between speakers and participants, guaranteed by innovative IT tools.
On November 15th, participants are invited to present their prototypes at the Smart Textiles Show (SDS 2019). The best prototypes and posters will be rewarded during the closing ceremony scheduled on November 15th at the Palm Plaza Hotel in Marrakech.
This event will also be marked by the intervention of eight renowned international speakers to present the latest cries of intelligent textile development and mass personalization in the world. It is:
- Kris Van Peteghem : Textile and Apparel Advisor at Fedustria, Belgium.
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Chokri Cherif: Director of the Institute of Textile Machines and High Performance Materials Technology (ITM), Germany.
- Hicham Bouzekri: Director of R&D and Industrial Integration at the Moroccan Solar Energy Agency (MASEN), Morocco.
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Toshihiro Hirai: Professor at the Faculty of Textile Science and Technology, Shinshu University, Japan.
- Emmanuel COX: Digital transformation officer SNCF, French National Railway Company FRANCE
- Prof. Bijoya Kumar Behera: Professor and Head, Textile Technology Department, Indian Institute of Technology, India.
- Éric Perlinger: President of the world leader in the manufacture of high performance technical yarns, FilSpec ™, Canada.
- Savvas G. Vassiliadis: Professor at Piraeus University of Applied Sciences, Greece.
To associate your organization with this event and offer you the opportunity to be:
- The official sponsor for an amount of 50 000 Dhs.
- The Gold sponsor for an amount of 25 000 Dhs.
- The Silver sponsor for 10 000 Dhs.